great motivation; read on;
Well done. Simple gesture, perfect execution.
total cost to giver = zero
total cost to receiver = priceless
I'm thankful that this young man was so caring and considerate. His name is Jeff, and his kindness should be an example to everyone.
clipped from www.chron.com
In October 2005, my lively and energetic 7-year-old son, Matthew, was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor. After completing treatment, he was back to his old self and happily making plans for the summer. Unfortunately, by the following summer his tumor was growing back.
One evening in July we ordered a pizza. Matthew told me that for Halloween he wanted to dress like a pizza delivery man and asked if he could talk to the man when he came to the house. Because of the tumor, Matthew's speech was difficult to understand. His right side was paralyzed, and his body was swollen from steroids, so I was concerned about how the person would react. I was hesitant but
agreed.
Without hesitation the young man came in and talked to Matthew about his job.
He wasn't taken aback by my son's appearance, as so many of our adult friends had been, and he made Matthew so happy.
It was my son's last Halloween,
 blog it