karva chauth messages, karva chauth puja, karva chauth wishes, karva chauth 2009, karwa chauth sms, karwa chauth greetings, karva chauth messages. Karwa Chauth is a traditional Hindu and Barelvi festival of married women, and is celebrated in India . Married women fast one whole day .

SMS on Karwa Chauth:

Aaye to sang laye khushiyan hazar har sal manain hum yeh tuohar, bhar de hamara daaman jewelry K sath de jaye umren hazaar baar baar! HAPPY KARVACHAUTH!!!

Its day of fast my wife I know you care fore my life Though I can eat but believe I did not take any wheat I as Husband cares of your Every moment

Here is one good karva chauth greetings , Blessings On Karva Chauth!, Egreeting, flash animated greetings, from 123greetings.com
http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/rsp_hindu/1067-004-130-1442.gif
On the occasion of Karva Chauth send your blessings to the married women of the family.
Wishes on Karwa Chauth, Karwa Chauth SMS Messages Karwa Chauth or Karva Chauth is a ritual of fasting observed by married Hindu women for the well-being, prosperity and longevity of their husbands.