Spencer Pratt is an American television personality known for his role as the antagonistic husband of Heidi Montag on MTV's The Hills.
In April 2009, Pratt joined the cast of the reality television show, I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here!.


I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here! season 2 premiered on June 1, 2009, on NBC. The series is hosted by Myleene Klass and Damien Fahey. The series is a continuation of the popular ABC series of the same name, and follows the same format as the original UK version of the show.

Spencer Pratt's full rap music video for "I'm a Celebrity... Get Me out of Here"
watch the video
Spencer Pratt: I'm a Celebrity Music Video



spencer pratt bio, heidi montag, spencer pratt parents, spencer pratt productions, spencer pratt producer

back in 2009. Skip to Navigation. I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! ... Watch every sick-inducing, celeb-bothering Bushtucker Trial right here ...
celebrity.itv.com
i m a celebrity get me out of here, nbc, i m a celebrity get me out of here usa, i m a celebrity get me out of here 2009 cast, i m a celebrity