Updates on 6th pay commission tamilnadu. Chennai, May 31 The Tamil Nadu Government has announced wage revision for its employees and pensioners in line with the recommendations of the Sixth Pay Commission.
The revised pay scales on 6th pay commission tamilnadu
The revised pay scales, effectively a hike of about 25 per cent and a doubling of allowances will benefit
over 12 lakh State Government employees and over 6 lakh pensioners and family pensioners.
The sixth pay revision will be effective notionally from January 1, 2006, with the monetary benefit accruing from January 1, 2007, according to the Finance Secretary, Mr K. Gnanadesikan.
This will mean an arrear payout of Rs 11,093 crore to be paid in three equal annual instalments beginning from the current year. The revised pay-scales, effectively a hike of about 25 per cent and a doubling of allowances,
In line with the recommendations of the committee constituted to implement the Sixth Pay Commission, the existing pay scales will be revised based on the Central Government pay scales on “pay scale to pay scale” basis.
Highlights of 6th pay commission tamilnadu
- The annual increment is maintained at the rate of 3 per cent of Pay + Grade Pay as in Government of India
- Dearness Allowance will be sanctioned at the same rates and on the same date in the revised Pay Structure as sanctioned by Government of India;
- The existing slab rates of HRA and CCA will be doubled;
- daily allowance has been doubled.
- the minimum of the Pension/Family Pension will be raised from Rs 1,913 to Rs 3,050 a month with reference to the revision of the Pay + Grade Pay in the revised Pay Structure;
- reports hindu as TN implements Sixth Pay Commission recommendations
- 6th pay commission calculator, 6th pay commission scales,
- latest news on 6th pay commission,
- 6th pay commission tamilnadu, pay commission scales
- 6th Pay Commission Tamilnadu,
- 6th Pay Commission Report, 6th Pay Commission Scales,
- Sixth Pay Commission Calculator