For full details please visit the official website of Maharashtra PSC
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Applications are invited for filling following post:
- Advertisement Number – 103/2009, Item No. 01
- Live Stock Development Officer, Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Service, Gr-A (Post Under Backlog): 51 Posts
- Pay: Rs. 8000-275-13500/- plus other admissible allowances as per prevalent rules. [Total Emolument Approx.Rs.22,080/- per month][Likely to be further revised in the Sixth pay Commission]
- Age: Not more than 38 years as on 1st August, 2009. Relaxable as per rules.
- Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science or Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and as per the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 the candidates must have registered with a State Veterinary Council or Veterinary Council of India.
Last Date: 23.05.09