On August 15th, the Indian independence day, the demonstrators removed and burned the tri-colored Indian flags and replaced them with the Green Pakistani Crescent and Star atop the clock tower and other buildings in Srinagar. On Pakistan’s independence day, August 14th, the city of Srinagar was a sea of green. No Indian falgs could be seen.
Indian Flag Burnt in Srinagar
Shame on Indian govt and Media also for not making it breaking news
The only country of the world, where one can dare to burn the national flag..
All these become the masala breaking news of Indian news channels:
* If Tendulkar cuts the cake which is made to look like national flag, he is condemned.
* If Mandira Bedi wears a saree with the flags of all the countries being portrayed on that, is made to apologies.
* If one cop in Kolkata and one in Bangalore is terminated of his duties for throwing the Indian national flag on ground, by mistake.
Then why double standards:
* During the ongoing Amarnath Sangarsh, Jammuites holding the Indian National Flag and chanting 'Bharat Mata ki Jai' are open fired by the J&K Police on orders from the Police Commissioner(belongs to kashmir). Peaceful protesters are killed.
* Like in case of Amarnath case, people in Kashmir when want to get some demand fulfilled, protest by burning Indian national Flag, hosting Pakistani Flag and chanting 'Hindustan Murdabad, Pakistan Jindabad'. But no body condemns. Infact, all such protest are followed by a team of union ministers visiting Kashmir and immediately sanctioning a few thousand crore rupees for Kashmiris.
* Every year on 14th Aug (Pakistani Indipendence Day), Pakistani flag is hosted every where in Kashmir, including the govt. buildings and on 15th Aug, same people burn the Indian flag.
This only happens in India!!!!