IOBNET, IOB Bank Recruitment 2011 : Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications for the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale - I.
Pay Scale - Rs.14500 – 600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 plus DA, HRA, CCA as per rules in force from time to time.
Candidates are requested to apply only through online between 08.02.2011 and 01.03.2011 through Bank’s website www.iob.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
http://www.iob.in/ Indian Overseas Bank Carrier Website
- Opening date for online registration 08.02.2011
- Closing date for online registration 01.03.2011
- Payment of Application Fee/ Postage 08.02.2011 to 01.03.2011
- Tentative Date of Written Examination 22.05.2011 (Sunday)
1. Graduation from a recognised university with minimum 60% Marks.(For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% Marks)
2. Computer literacy shall be an essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess before or acquire within six months of joining the Bank.
3. Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is a desirable qualification besides the above entry level qualification.
Application fee (including postage charge) non refundable
(a) For SC/ST/ Physically Challenged - Rs 50/ (For Postage)
(b) For all others (including OBC) - Rs.400/- (350+50 For Postage)
For more details you can visit at http://www.iob.in/ Indian Overseas Bank Carrier Website
ALL THE BEST GUYS !!!