Hi Friends, Get The exclusive collection of chocolate day sms, propose day, choclate day, chocolate day quotes, valentine week list







This week is valentine week and 9th February is celebrated as the Chocolate Day each year. Chocolates are always believed to be the best gift for a girl.

Following is the valentine week list :
  • 7 Feb Rose Day
  • 8 Feb Propose Day
  • 9 Feb Chocolate Day
  • 10 Feb Teddy Day
  • 11 Feb Promise Day
  • 12 Feb Kiss Day
  • 13 Feb Hug Day
  • 14 Feb VALENTINE'S DAY
Happy Chocolate Day & Love SMS :

Today is chocolate day,
Dairy milk for love,
Perk 4 friends,
Kit Kat 4 best friends,
Polo 4 hatred,
And mentos 4 cool persons,
wht do U choose for me,
Reply is must

Life is like a chocolate box,
Each chocolate is like a portion of life,
Sum r crunchy, sum are nutty,
Sum are soft, but all are DELICIOUS.

I love my eyes when u look into them.
I love my name when u say it.
I love my heart when u love it. & I love my life when u r a part of it

I Give up my shoulders to cry,
Hands to hold u,
Legs to walk with u,
But i cant give u my Heart to u
B'coz it's not with me it's yours..

Aap ko pata hai ki dunia ki sub se khubsurat cheez dekhi nahi jati,
mehsoos ki jati hai,
jaise hawa ka jhonka,
shehad ki mithaas,
jaise phoolon ki khushbu, jaise pyar,
Jante ho sub se khubsurat ehsas kya hai,
Aap ka Sath.....!
I Love You

This is a chocolate message,
4 a dairy milk person,
From a 5 star friend,
4 a melody reason,
And a kitkat time,
On a munch day,
In a perk mood 2 say,
Happy Chocolate Day..

Related Search : happy chocolate day scraps, happy chocolate day, chocolate day, choclate day, chocolate day sms