Hi Friends, Get here happy hug day, valentine pictures, valentine, valantine, happy kiss day, hug, hug day, hug quotes, hug wallpapers, hug day wallpapers

Happy Hug Day SMS | Happy Kiss Day SMS | Hug Pictures | Hug Day Scraps | Hug Quotes

12 February is known as kiss day and hug day on 13 February to this valentine week. so don't delay to express your love to your loved ones by sending these some selected sms.

Happy Hug Day SMS & Happy Kiss Day SMS :

I Luv u more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorow.
HAPPY HUG DAY

my heart is made 2 luv u,
my heart is made 2 luv u, my lips are made to kis u, my eyes r made 2 see u, my hands r made 2 hold u …..evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!

No matter where you are
I’ll always find my way to …
Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses
I love only you!

A kisss iz just a kisss till you find da one you love.
A hug iz just a hug till you find da one you are alwayz thinkin of.
A dream iz just a dream till it comez true.
Love was just a word till I heard it from you.

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you
When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you… When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you… When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you… Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.”

On send a hug day
Sending a cutei hug
To the cutest person I know
If u read,u owe me a HUG,
If u read,u owe me a HUG,
if u delete,u Owe me a kiss,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?

Kiss is a bootcamp,
of doing something sweet and tasted,
that at the end it can drive you to the next step
that can build a generation to generation untill generation.

You are so especial to me.
There is nothing better than
Having you as a friend
To share each day with !
Thank you for making my
Day brighter
HUGS

It's send a Hug Day !
But that's not why
I"m sending you this.
I just couldn't resist
Getting my arms around U !

Love is blind
Be very kind
When I kiss you
Please don’t mind

Its big
Its warm
Its here
It's a big funny hug
With lots of love
From a heart that beats
Just for you!

what kisses mean!KISS ON HAND=i adore u,
what kisses mean!KISS ON HAND=i adore u,
KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends,
KISS ON NECK=i want u,
KISS ON LIPS=i love u,
KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=...lets not get carried away!

U cant wrap love in a box,
But u can wrap a person in a hug.
A hug charms,warms
And makes everyone happy.
That must be why God gave us arms.
So here is a hug 4 u.

Kissing you baby is my dream
Kissing you baby is my dream. I am strawberry & you are the cream. Handle me gently keep me real keen.U & i together babes is passion so extreme!

HUG Coupan
Hugs are fat-free, sugar-free
And require no batteries.
Hugs reduce blood pressure
Body temperature, heart rate
And help relive pain and depression.
Redeem this coupon at your nearest
Participating human being.

Related search : kiss day scraps, hug day, hug day sms, kiss day, hug day pics, hug, hug pictures, hug day cards, hug sms, hug day scraps