New Rules and Bann in sports.
On May 7, 2009 it was announced that Paul would be called up to the Los Angeles Dodgers from Triple A to replace Manny Ramirez who was suspended for testing positive for performance enhancing drugs. It happened in Dodgers club which has the best record in baseball, and has not lost at home all season.http://www.blogcdn.com/mlb.fanhouse.com/media/2009/05/manny-425-5709.jpg
According to the Los Angeles Times, Dodgers superstar Manny Ramirez who failed in PED test is to be hit with a 50-game ban for using performance-enhancing drugs, making him the biggest name yet caught and punished.

Xavier Paul will be recalled for tonight's game against Washington.

Update: Manny Quote

Recently I saw a physician for a personal health issue. He gave me a medication, not a steroid, which he thought was OK to give me. Unfortunately, the medication was banned under our drug policy. Under the policy that mistake is now my responsibility. I have been advised not to say anything more for now. I do want to say one other thing; I’ve taken and passed about 15 drug tests over the past five seasons. I want to apologize to Mr. McCourt, Mrs. McCourt, Mr. Torre, my teammates, the Dodger organization, and to the Dodger fans. LA is a special place to me and I know everybody is disappointed. So am I. I’m sorry about this whole situation

Ramirez's entire career – 17th-all time in homers and 19th in RBI – is now tainted. "Manny being Manny," won't cut it any more. He's no longer quirky; now he's just another user (although if it wasn't a steroid, that probably lessens the offense to some).
PED test is to test use of performance enhancing drugs in sport.

For more details on player, PED test.

Related Search:ped, peds, ped drug, espn, manny ramirez suspende,ped, peds, ped drug, espn, manny ramirez suspended,manny steroid