NTPC Limited is the largest thermal power generating company of India and Sixth largest thermal power generator in the World. It is the second most efficient utility in terms of capacity utilization based on data of 1998.
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC Ltd, seeks some of the best professionals (Engineers/ MBAs/ CA/ ICWA/ CS/ Hindi Officer, Trainees etc.) in the following areas of
- Renewable/ Non-conventional Energy : 09 posts in E2-E5 levels
- Environment Management : 08 posts in E2-E4 levels
- Energy Technologies : 20 posts in E3-E4 level
- Safety : 18 posts in E3-E4 level
- Mining : 11 posts in E4-E5 level
- Geology : 03 posts in E4-E5 level
- Finance/ Internal Audit : 10 posts in E2A-E4 level
- Faculty : 03 posts in E5-E7 level
- Human Resources : 07 posts in E2-E4 level
- CSR/R&R/LA : 03 posts in E2-E4 level
- Industrial Engineering : 08 posts in E2-E3 level
- Public Relations : 06 posts in E1 level
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) : 03 posts in E1 level
- Company Secretary : 03 posts in E1-E2 level
- Assistant Chemist Trainees : 40 posts
Pay Scales : E1 : Rs. 10750-16750, E2 : Rs. 11225-17250, E2A : Rs. 12000-17500, E3 : Rs. 13750-18700, E4 : Rs. 16000-20800, E5 : Rs. 17500-22300, E6 : Rs. 18500-23900, E7 : Rs.19000-24750
Application Fee : Application fee of Rs. 200/- through DD in favour of “NTPC Limited” payable at New Delhi for general and OBC candidates only. Application fee can also be submitted by Online through Credit Card at the time of online application before last date 17/01/09.
How to Apply : Apply Online. On submission of a valid application online, a registration ID will be generated. Download the registration ID slip and send it compulsorily alongwith a recent passport size photograph and enclosures by post on or before 24/01/09 to : Recruitment Group, NTPC Limited, Post Bag No. 004, Lodhi Road Head P.O., New Delhi 110003.
- Commencement online registration of application : 23/12/2008
- Last date for on-line receipt of applications : 17/01/2009
- Last date of receipt of registration slip by post : 24th January, 2009.