Wipro BPO has announced that it will hire 15,000 employees this year, for its operations at different centers in India.
is in the process of selecting another 7,000 over the next six months, for which it has been holding job fairs in association with various universities, reports The Hindu Business Line
The company is focusing on undergraduates for 40 per cent of the requirement and graduates and post-graduates for the remaining 60 per cent.They would be considered for induction into Wipro's main IT stream after a successful stint with the BPO division. Besides, the company will provide opportunity for the further education of the selected candidates while being on the job.
Be ready for the big leap, what u need to prepare for BPO job?
prepare for BPO job
- Know your strengths and weaknesses. Be prepared with a solid presentation of your strong points so that your weaknesses seem slight in comparison.
- Know the requirements of the job so that you can relate how your qualifications compare with these requirements.
- Write down your own questions. Near the end of the interview, you will be usually asked if you have your own questions.
- Follow the decent DRESS CODE
Some INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What can you tell me about yourself?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses/failures?
- Describe your long and short-range goals.