These days orkut scraps are becoming popular and so raksha bandhan orkut scraps are. Check out raksha Bhandhan Festival 2009 Greeting, wishes of Raksha Bhandhan SMS and Photos of Rakhi Festival of Raksha Bhandhan is celebrated on Wednesday August 5 this year.

Raksha Bhandhan Wishes

  • Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy RakshaBandhan to my sweat sister.
  • The warmth of Ur love is all I need during cold times. Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.
  • Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.
  • If I can choose my brother in next life, it'll b u (if u gift me a Mercedes Benz 2morrow). :) Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
  • We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on onething. You'll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan
  • May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life . Happy Rakshabandhan to you...
  • Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai, ek hazaron me mere Bhaiya hai...luv u always. Happy Rakhi..
  • You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and best of luck for every thing.
  • Sky is blue, feel this hue, my love is for you Bhaiya...always true. Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan

Raksha Bhandhan SMS and massages

1. Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,
tum mujhe kuch to commission do!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother…
Just kidding as always.
"Happy Raksha Bandhan."

2. This msg is for the most wonderful
sisters of this world —-badi and chhoti.
Thank u didi for always being there on my
side and for helping me in those infinite
ways which I cannot even remember…
"Happy Raksha Bandhan"

3. May this auspicious occasion
bring you all the prosperity
and good luck in your way of life.
"Happy Rakshabandhan" to you…

4. "You were always my best friend,
looking out for me,
making sure the path I traveled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over,
there cannot be a better brother than you.
Wishing You Life's Best Always."

5 Sister is someone who is caring and sharing,
Sister can understand things you never said,
She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone,
"I love my sweet sister"

Rakshabandhan Greeting Cards or Rakshabandhan E-cards or e rakhi