I am traveling with Hyderabad- Aurangabad passenger Railway from last five years, From last two years, I am using this railway almost once in a month. I have quite good experience to share.
Worst experience will be in summer days, Its not because of summer heat, Its because of rush in the train and the behavior of ticket checker and RPF - railway police persons, advice is plan your trip in advance, if you are opting for Hyderabad- Aurangabad passenger railway to travel.
Yesterday I was returning back to Hyderabad, I booked my ticket before 10 Days, As I know these days it will be rush, because of marriages and school vacations. I got waiting list W/L 54 ,GNWL on reservation date, with PNR Number 133-7679427. Before catching the train, yesterday I checked the status on Internet, It was as RS1 63, according to legends provided by indianrail.gov.in, R S1 63 implies RAC Coach Number S1 and Berth Number 63.
Symbol Description
CAN / MOD Cancelled or Modified Passenger
CNF / Confirmed Confirmed (Coach/Berth number will be available after chart preparation)
RAC Reservation Against Cancellation
WL # Waiting List Number
RLWL Remote Location Wait List
GNWL General Wait List
PQWL Pooled Quota Wait List
REGRET/WL No More Booking Permitted
RELEASED Ticket Not Cancelled but Alternative Accommodation Provided
R# # RAC Coach Number Berth Number

Now story begins,
In summer the train always runs two hour late by schedule time, yesterday was no exception, Let me add some more point about this train. As it is a passenger train, there will be only two reservation coaches and if more people are there they will add one more reservation coach. Two coaches S1 and S2 will be near to engine ie and the additional coach S3 will be connected to end, ie it will be last coach. The train will halt to this station only for 5 to 10 minutes.
Train arrived and as I know my birth seat was in S1 so I rushed to S1, To my bad luck Mr. TT - ticket checker was in S3, and he will come to S1 after an hour. I went to my birth ie 63, It was already given to someone, and he was in deep sleep, I seen some other birth was vacate, so I slept there, Mr. TT came after two hours, It was 4 AM in night, he woke me up, he called me to his seat-(In this train There will be one reserve birth for TT irrespective of rush or season.). I went to him, He told me your ticket is not confirmed and even RAC also not there for you. I said sir, I have checked over internet and I have seen it is RS1 63, Then he checked again and said still your name is not there even in RAC list. As he already taken some bribe from him S1 - 63.
This is common to this passenger railway, even RPF person takes money to give his seat, strange. If you did not get seat go to Mr. TT give him Rs. 50/- as bribe and your seat is confirm. He was expecting something from me, but I was not in mood to give anything, and so I was prepared to run as he made me. He said I am giving you confirm birth in S3- which is at the end, and in night time nobody will open the door, of that coach. I said OK. He was talking to me as if He is doing mercy on me, and not his duties.
I see no difference in begger and these Mr. TT from last five years I am observing this. Even though there were seats empty in S1, He made me to run to S3, I went there but no use nobody was opening door. I contacted RPF person who was watching me running and asking for door open, That fellow asked me to run back and bring Mr. TT, I again rushed back to Mr. TT, He was not in mood to help me out as I did not pay him anything, He asked to go back and didn't allowed in reservation, in between train started. So with no choice I have to enter in passenger coach, which was packed, somehow I manged to enter till door, and Was hagging in door till next station.
On next station I rush back to end of train towards S3, now somebody was awake there I asked him, I have ticket here in this coach please open the door, I managed to get in. Thank god.
But I didn't closed the door, and I slept on my birth which was given by Mr. TT. and not as per Indian rail chart. When I got up at 6:30AM in morning to my surprise that coach was full of crowd, all local people entered and in one seat at least five people were sitting. This is reservation coach but no-body no Mr. TT and no Mr. RPF police person is bothered about that, and why should they bother they bother only to fill their pockets.
I do not know from how many years this story is going on and will continue, As Mr. TT is the boss, is the sir, is the key master, and I am sure no-one might have raised complaint about it, leave about complaint no one might have made attempt to raise the voice, AS THERE IS NO USE, This will go on and will continue, We don't want to live good life, we are also habituated for this lifestyle, nobody wants the change and want to change. Our children also will use same train and same Mr. TT will ask him to run in the midnight from front of train to end of train even though you have right ticket, but you don't like to make Mr. TT happy.
This is my observation with Aurangabad-Hyderabad passenger railway and only this train have such Mr. TT. I don't think so, so dear readers please put your experience also here, so that at least if my child is reading this blog post, he will be happy that somebody cared about their future.