Hello Viewers, get here andhra bank recruitment 2011, andhra bank recruitment 2011 clerk, andhra bank recruitment, andhrabank, andra bank, andhra bank, andhra bank recruitment 2011, andhrabank, andhra bank recruitment, andra bank
Andhra bank Has Invited the online applications for Clerks & Probationary Officers posts (Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 Clerk). Online application registration Date is 25.1.2011 to 22.2.2011.
Written test will be conducted for PO on 8.05.2011 and for Clerk is 15.05.2011
- Should be 21 – 30yrs of age, as on 31.12.2010
- 1st class in Graduation with minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA
- Must have studied computer science (if not, certificate from recog. institute needed)
- Agelimit of 18 – 28yrs as on 31.12.2010
- Degree in any discipline OR pass in HSC exam(12th) with 60%, as on 31.12.2010
- Able to read, write & speak the language of the state applying for
- Certificate in computers is required [not for those studies computer subject]
Application: Rs.400 (Gen/OBC) for PO & Rs.250 (Gen/OBC) or Rs.75(SC/ST) to be paid using the fee challan at any branch of Andhra Bank.After obtaining payment receipt, application given at www.andhrabank.com must be submitted online.Although printout should not be sent by post, printout can be taken for reference purposes.
For Andhra Bank Recruitment 2011 of PO & Clerk positions notice, payment challan & online application, visit the bank website : http://andhrabank.in/