Hello Friends, Get Here Merry Christmas Greetings, merry christmas message, merry christmas cards, merry christmas, merry christmas wishes, merry christmas quotes

The greetings and farewells "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Christmas" are traditionally used in North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia, commencing a few weeks prior to Christmas (December 25) of every year.

If one night a big fat man jumps
in at your window grabs you
and puts you in a sack don't worry
I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS


Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new
Lets cherish each moment it beholds
Lets celebrate this blissful New year. Merry X-mas

I hope that your Christmas would be enjoyable and may the essence of Christmas remains always with you. Take care.


May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.
Christmas is the time of giving and sharing.
It is the time of loving and forgiving.
Merry Christmas to Everyone!

The snow gently falls,
and touches the heart,
white as a dove,
Merry christmas with love.

Each Christmas finds me longing
For Christmases now past
And I am back in childhood
As long as memories last.

I have a list of folks I know, all written in a book
And every year when Christmas comes, I go and take a look
And that is when I realize that these names are a part
Not of the book they are written in, but really of my heart.

Let the spirit of love
gently fill our hearts and homes.
In this loveliest of seasons
may you find many reasons for happiness.

Get More Merry Christmas Wishes At www.allbestmessages.com Website

"wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year"